Pages - Menu

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Santa Baby..

It's christmas wish list time again, much to the dismay of my mother. I remember being a kid and making lists on Microsoft Word that were around 4 to 5 pages long and expecting to receive everything on the list (I was a horrid child), as I've grown I've come to accept less however as I've matured so has my love for expensive goods, sorry mom, obviously the majority is what I would get in my dreams but ah well. Since I've moved away from home Christmas seems slightly different to me now, it sounds like philosophical bs but hang on, less about the presents and more about getting the see my fam and my cat and to finally eat a decent meal. But like I said, we can all dream, so heres my wishwishwish list for xmas 2013. Just thinking of what this all adds up to makes me feel quesy, as I say all very aspirational I don't expect an Antigona (a girl can dream) and the Larsson and Jennings watch is quite steep, perhaps I'll wait till my next loan goes in. Joking of course. Whats on your wish list this christmas?


1. Silk Angora Jumper from COS / 2. Leather Clutch from & Other Stories / 3. Black Suede Courts from Office / 4. iPad Mini from Apple
 5. Snake Print Wrap Skirt from Topshop / 6. See by ChloĆ© perfume / 7. Leather Heel Lace Up Boot from Zara 
8. YSL Le Tient Touche Eclat Foundation by YSL / 9. Svart Limited Edition Watch by Larsson and Jennings / 10. Black Antigona by Givency

No comments:

Post a Comment