Pages - Menu

Friday 17 May 2013

LITTLE WHITE JACKET

 photo lwj3_zps1ec1e153.jpg photo lwj5_zps8d7682b4.jpg photo lwj4_zps838c27c7.jpg photo lwj_zps8d7c5048.jpg photo lwj1_zpsd63ea917.jpg
Recently I posted about looking for my perfect spring coat, well a couple of weeks back we had a mini heatwave so I went from looking for a spring coat to looking for the perfect spring jacket. I'm always in black so found looking for a jacket relevant for spring was quite difficult especially as all I could find was blazers and this wasn't what I had in mind. As I posted in April I found this textured cardigan from Zara and fell in love, unfortunately I can't bring myself to pay £70 for a cardigan in my current financial state, I am hoping it will go in the summer sale then I can snap it up! For the mean time however I went for this similar style from TRF in Zara. More like a jacket than a cardigan, I love it! So why has the sun gone in again?! Isn't that just the way. Know I just really want to find some vests and tops to wear underneath as all I seem to own is blouses so heres some of my picks to go with my new jacket along with some cringy blog selflies ha! Also I got this super cute iPhone case for 2 pounds of ebay, thought I'd share it with you.
 photo vests_zpsa85afe15.jpg
L-R Sleevless Flower Top, Animal Print Cami and Embellished Cami all from Topshop. 
Top with Sheer Details, Silk Vest Top and Plain Tank Top all from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment